At Kapur, you can grow your career and do great things in the process. We're always looking for talented people who are just as excited as we are to dig in and make a difference through smart, sustainable engineering.
As employee stockholders, we approach each project with a passion that borders on obsession. In fact, it’s a running joke around the office that, “We probably love our clients’ projects more than they do.” But that’s just because we’re not afraid to go all in – on every project, for every client. As a team of dedicated planners and doers, we want to shape the world around us through innovative engineering solutions that connect people, improve lives, and exceed expectations. What’s not to love about that?
Benefits of Working at Kapur
We presently employ more than 400 professionals across our offices. This includes our corporate office on the northeast side of Milwaukee and our full-service branch offices in Chicago; Louisville; Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, IN; and York, PA. We have additional Wisconsin offices in downtown Milwaukee, Madison, Burlington, Appleton, and Wausau.
All employees are eligible to take part in our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). This employee-stockholder status makes it even easier to take pride in and responsibility for each and every one of our projects.
View current job openings on Indeed.
We are currently seeking:
- Transportation Engineer – Milwaukee, Fort Wayne
- Project Manager – Indianapolis, Jeffersonville
- Construction Inspector – Jeffersonville
- Construction Engineer – Madison
- Human Resources Assistant – Milwaukee
Site Design Department
- Site Design Engineering Manager – Madison
- Staff Engineer – Milwaukee
- Construction Inspector – Burlington
- CAD Technician – Milwaukee
- 3D Modeler – Chicago
- Surveyor – Louisville, Cincinnati
- Construction Surveyor – Indianapolis
- Civil Engineering Intern – Milwaukee, Madison, Burlington, Appleton, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Jeffersonville
Join Our Team
Submit Your Resume
Ready to go all in with a career at Kapur? We'd love to have you. Browse our open positions and submit your resume.